What Personal Data we collect
Group Futurista collects Personal Data (hereinafter also “Data”) in case you choose to register with Group Futurista™ service.
We ask users to provide following Data:
- first and last name, organization name - to identify users and display a unique username in Group Futurista™ accounts (“Accounts”);
- email address - to authenticate users, provide access to Accounts and help them recover password to access to Accounts;
Aforementioned Data is collected only upon, You either enter particular information or upload it on Your own initiative using other features of Group Futurista services.
We also collect following technical data:
- IP address - to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our application and to identify you and your time spent at our application to understand which parts of our application users are visiting and provide better user experience;
- Location (based on the IP address);
- Operation Device & System and Internet Browser data;
- Other data. Please refer to "Third-party service providers" section of this Policy.
If you choose not to register or provide Personal Data, you can still use our website anonymously. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
We send 2nd opt in via email to our delegates for confirmation. Technical data is recorded automatically when you visit our website or use our service and is generally anonymous (does not reveal users identity). However, if you are logged into your Account some of this information could be associated with your Account.
We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means, for instance, that a user’s session will be tracked, but the user will remain anonymous. We do not use this information for any other purposes.
We also collect certain categories of personal information about users from other sources. In particular:
- Third-party service providers like Google (located in the US), which provide information about you when you link, connect, or login to your account with your Google Account and we receive information such as your Google e-mail and profile from that service. This only occurs if you are using Google Account to login. The information varies and is controlled by Google or as authorized by you via your privacy settings in Google Account.
When you interact with social media buttons (i.e. "share", "like", "tweet", "+1" etc) on our application or when you link your Account to or log in through a social media website the social networks may record some of your actions.
How long Data is used
We retain your Data for as long as is necessary to provide the service to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. Your Data is stored and processed only when your account is active until you delete or deactivate it. Account can be deactivated temporarily or deleted permanently at any time using the appropriate options in portal settings or by email to us on email@example.com. If you chose to delete your Account, it will be permanently deleted within 60 days. In case if your Account is inactive for 180 days, it will be scheduled for removal and permanently deleted after another 60 days. You can ask us to restore Data until it’s permanently deleted.
How you can control your Data
You have various rights to control use and processing of your Personal Data and other information. This means that you are entitled to request us to take certain actions at any time and free of charge.
Data portability right. You have the right to request a digital copy of your Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to be able to move from one service to another. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with an electronic file containing your Data.
Right to rectification. You have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate Data. You entitled to have incomplete Personal Data completed. In order to do so, please use appropriate settings to edit and complete your incomplete Personal Data if you find it necessary or provide us with a supplementary statement by sending e-mail at email@example.com.
Right to restriction of processing. You also have the right to request that we cease to process or use your Data in any way. It is implemented via "Portal deactivation" algorithm.If you choose to do so, your Data will become unavailable for everyone, but it won’t be deleted, so you can restore it at any time.
Right to erasure ("Right to be forgotten"). You are eligible to delete certain Data from our site and services. If you choose to delete your Data, it will become unavailable and will be completely deleted in 60 days upon your delete request. Please, be aware, that sometimes we have to store some Data for a longer period of time either due to technical limitations or to comply with the law.
Group Futurista does not intentionally collect Personal Data from persons, who are minors under their applicable local legislation. If you are under 18, you will need consent from your parent(s) or other legal guardian(s) before submitting any information to Group Futurista via the website, with the exception if such activities are allowed by applicable law of your country. If we become aware that a person under 18 has provided us with personal information without appropriate aforementioned consent, we will take steps to delete such information.
Group Futurista may create, host and provide discussion forums, newsgroups, blogs or other public environments to Group Futurista™ users and general public. Any information disclosed in blogs or forums is considered public and each user is responsible for and should exercise caution when disclosing any Personal Data in such areas. Group Futurista is not responsible for any action taken as a result of information presented or received in such areas.
Links to Other Sites
How we use "Cookies"
During your visit to our website, so-called "cookies" are saved to your computer. These "cookies" are small computer files, necessary to provide functionality and track user’s activity: register information about user’s navigation on our website (e.g. loaded pages, date, time of day and length of visit etc) which we can access during your next visit in order to adapt the Group Futurista app to your personal requirements and optimize loading times. We also use this information to enter your data into inquiry forms so that you do not need to fill them again.
What cookies do we use and why:
- Essential.These cookies are necessary in order to enable certain base features, such as identifying certain user and remembering that user have logged into his Account. These cookies may store unique user authentication key and are required by the service to operate correctly. Although cookies do not store your password directly, user authentication key is as a password substitute. Please be aware that you shall not let others to copy your cookies.
- Functionality. These cookies are used to remember some choices that users make (i.e. search parameters or language settings) and to make your use of our site and services more tailored.
- Performance and analytics. These cookies collect information on how users operate with our site and services and help us to improve them. We use Google Analytics cookies to identify areas for improvement such as navigation and user experience, and marketing campaigns. Please check the "Third-party service providers" section to learn more.
Users can disable cookies by changing their Internet browser settings. However, if you instruct your Internet browser to not accept essential cookies, our site and service may not work properly or may not work at all.
Your Account is password-protected so that you have secure access to your Group Futurista™ portal and Personal Data stored on application. It is the user’s responsibility to protect the security of their password. We do not take responsibility for any undesirable information disclosure due to password insecurity.
To minimize any personal data breach we implemented following different security measures including:
- user password strength settings;
- physical access control;
- strong encryption for all mediums containing Personal Data (where appropriate);
- video surveillance and activity logs;
- two-factor authentication (enabled by default);
- end-to-end encryption using modern TLS (Transport Layer Security) cryptographic protocol for all connections containing Personal Data;
- trusted email domain settings;
- other safety measures to reduce the risk of unauthorized access.
Third-party service providers.
We use third-party service providers to provide hosting and analytics like Godaddy, AWS etc.
Google Analytics. We also use Google Analytics to track what is used the most, to understand our users needs and to make our site and service better.
Please visit the link to understand Google's approach to privacy: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Group Futurista has business operation all over Europe including but not limited to Germany or United Kingdom. The technical headquarter and research facilities are arranged for the development of the Group Futurista website which is located in India. We may transfer data within these regions for the internal development purpose.
This policy was last updated Monday 14th June 2021.